HR Payroll Trainee (Part time)
- Supervises/supports various Human Resources activities, ensuring the quality of services provided.
- Supports the administration of benefits by ensuring that employee questions/problems are handled in a satisfactory manner.
- Oversees the processing of employee changes in HR system by ensuring all paperwork is signed off, documented and submitted for processing.
- Provide support in HR projects in payroll, recruitment, Learning and development, business partnering, reward
- Ongoing studies, specialization in HR is preferred however not a must
- Very strong English language knowledge – both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to seek out and suggest alternate solutions/procedures to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Analytical, precise and proactive
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are necessary.
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and colour our lives
- Gross salary: 1065 HUF/hour
|Munkakör||HR Payroll Trainee (Part time)|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||azonnali|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: középfok írásban: középfok|