HR Business Partner Trainee (Part time)
- Supports various Human Resources activities, ensuring the quality of services provided.
- Supports the administration of different initiatives of the HR Business Partners.
- Manage accessibility to HR Manager’s diary, set up relevant arrangements.
- Organize meetings, workshops and events, key point of contact for participants, facilitators and venue management. Prepare and distribute pre-reading materials and act as on-site co-ordinator.
- Organize complex meetings and telephone/video conferences (domestic and international).
- Support HR Managers in preparing communications to wider groups.
- Continuous data management in the HR system (Workday).
- Manage and co-ordinate all other ad-hoc administrative tasks and project management work as appropriate.
- Oversees the processing of different employee changes in HR system and initiates data quality checks and changes.
- Ongoing studies, specialization in HR is preferred however not a must
- Strong English language knowledge – both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to seek out and suggest alternate solutions/procedures to meet objectives and deadlines
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Analytical, precise and proactive
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are necessary
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
- Gross salary: 1065 Ft/hour
|Munkakör||HR Business Partner Trainee (Part time)|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||azonnali|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: középfok írásban: középfok|