Customer Service Trainee ( part time)
Are you motivated to get relevant work experience in flexible working hours?
Would you like to join a fantastic and inspirational company where your work has a great value?
If the answer is YES than we are looking for you.
If you would like to be part of something great it is an outstanding opportunity for you:
- Responsible for delivering high-level customer service and ensuring on time, in full deliveries
- To ensure that all customer service related queries are followed up and resolved accurately, efficiently and according to the relevant SLA.
- To contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the „Cash Cycle” process.
- To ensure that internal control procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to simplify/improve the process, raise concerns, share ideas with the Team
- To assist the Team with ad hoc report requests and to contribute to any other requests
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with stakeholders
- Deliver on promises
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Looking for and responding to feedback
- Good knowledge of customers and market specifics
- Generating ideas for issue resolution and service improvement
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Taking ownership for resolution, escalates where necessary
- Ability to build great relationships with customers
- Understand and comply with controls in own area
- Good team player
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
- Gross salary: 1170 Ft/hour
|Munkakör||Customer Service Trainee ( part time)|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||azonnali|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: középfok írásban: középfok|