Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
• Customer setup in one of our system
• Maintain the commercial and financial systems
• Drive process standardization across the markets, seek best practice
• Strong stakeholder management and good communication and prioritization skills
• Help in planning period
• Good business English, communication skills
• Hard working personality, flexibility, inquisitiveness, proactivity
• Results orientated and capable of working in a flexible working environment.
Cherry on top
• Easy to reach downtown location
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder and become a full time employee
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
• Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
• We live our values and color our lives
• Gross salary: 1065 HUF/hour
Opportunity for home office one day a week
Please apply after registration and indicate the position name or send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the following phone number: +36/70/452-3304
|Munkakör||Commercial System Analyst Trainee|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||azonnali|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: középfok írásban: középfok|