- Drive and be accountable for operational excellence of assigned products/commodities, including quality and on time delivery.
- Provide coordination and leadership in procurement activities for assigned commodities engaging the business leadership team to develop sourcing programs / processes and deliver enhanced productivity.
- Responsible for all aspects related to vendors’ management and execution, as well as global material availability, productivity and quality: from transaction execution, supplier performance monitoring, new material and repair requirements, vendor delivery schedule, transaction accuracy along the PO-to-receipt cycle.
- Drive proactive involvement in all functional activities related to sourcing to ensure that sourcing has upfront involvement in all new programs and delivers solutions related to the assigned products.
- Work with the functional teams to manage supplier workload.
- Driving key sourcing initiatives through continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure supplier compliance with regulatory and reputation requirements.
- Own relevant KPIs with special focus on:
- On time materials delivery to need date at PO placement
- Quarterly Revenue plan
- Inventory optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree level studies in Engineering, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business Management or Finance
- High-energy, self-motivated, willing to take on responsibilities across functions and teams boundaries.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required
- Fluent oral and written English communication skills
- Influence/communication - establishes good relationships; proven ability to drive changes
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Desired Characteristics
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills with the ability to influence others
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What We offer:
- Gross 1200 Ft / hour
- Long-term job opportunities
- Experience gained at multinational companies
- Corporate bus service (Place of work: Fót Industrial Park at M0, Budapest border)
How to apply
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to the email address below or click "apply".
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||Azonnali munkakezdés|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: felsőfok írásban: felsőfok|