Are you motivated to get relevant work experience in flexible working hours? Do not hesitate to apply!
How to serve
- Supervises/supports various Human Resources activities, ensuring the quality of services provided.
- Supports the administration of benefits by ensuring that employee questions/problems are handled in a satisfactory manner.
- Oversees the processing of employee changes in HR system by ensuring all paperwork is signed off, documented and submitted for processing.
- Provide support in HR projects in payroll, recruitment, Learning and development, business partnering, reward
- Ongoing studies, specialization in HR is preferred however not a must
- Availability to work 25-30 hours per week
- Hungarian and English language knowledge – both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to seek out and suggest alternate solutions/procedures to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Analytical, precise and proactive
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are necessary.
Cherry on top
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Numerous professional and soft-skill trainings
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
- Gross salary: 1250 Ft/hour
How to apply
Please fill in the form below and upload your CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: felsőfok írásban: felsőfok|
|magyar szóban: felsőfok írásban: felsőfok|
|Szükséges számítógépes ismeretek||Irodai szoftver / MS Excel / Word (haladó)|