We are looking for a diverse range of talented graduates to join the 18 month European Graduate Program of Suez starting in June 2019 to deliver on real, meaningful business priorities.
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
- You will undertake a split assignment in our Manufacturing and Maintenance business areas. These assignments will provide you with the opportunity to develop a detailed understanding of a role within a key business area or build a broader understanding across multiple roles.
- Whatever assignment you undertake we will provide a structured program during which you will attend a series of face to face training sessions which will focus on developing your interpersonal and leadership skills. We will combine this with relevant technical training and provide you with a coach, mentor and assignment manager to provide a truly developmental experience.
- You will work in customer facing or production-based environments to develop a detailed understanding of our products, services, projects, customers and culture.
- Ongoing university studies or recent graduate degree in in Engineering (mechanical preferably)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Some work experience through an industrial placement or summer placement is an advantage
- Communicate effectively in English and Hungarian
- 30 hours per week
What we offer
- Gross salary 1365 HUF/hour
- Flexible work schedule
- great work environment, professional development
How to apply
- Please fill in the form below and upload your CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||Amint lehetséges|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: alapfok írásban: középfok|