HR Trainee (Part time)
If the answer is YES than we are looking for you.
If you would like to be part of something great it is an outstanding opportunity for you:
- Delivers service to agreed performance levels and beyond.
- Provides excellent customer experience by being a main point of contact for the Talent Engagement teams, line managers and candidates.
- Supporting the end to end hiring process and facilitate a seamless resourcing process keeping all participants up to date, informed and effective (scheduling interviews, creating offer letters and contracts for new employees)
- Act as ambassador for Diageo with external candidates.
- Supporting process automations
- Working in line with our control environment
- Ongoing studies in graduation year
- Languages: fluent Hungarian, upper intermediate English
- MS Office knowledge is desired
- Interest in working for our company after the trainee program as well
- Good communication and logical skills
- Willing to learn
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Positive attitude towards work
- Shared service or customer service experience is an advantage
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a free Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
- Numerous professional and soft-skill training
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs and periodic social events
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Gross salary: 1170 Ft/hour
|Munkakör||HR Trainee (Part time)|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||azonnali|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: középfok írásban: középfok|