Controls/ HMI Engineer
Baker Hughes, a GE company is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry—from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work. We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability.
- Support creation of network topology drawing, Human Machine Interface (HMI) installation and configuration, pre-shipment testing, part number creation and all necessary documentation according to internal processes, industry and customer requirements.
- Create and revise CAD, MS WORD, Visio, MS Excel documents per HMI Engineer directions. Incorporate new design techniques to increase efficiency of HMI Engineering.
- Responsible for executing defect-free designs in a timely manner.
- Participate in the project execution teams.
- Collaborate with other Departments and/or companies in order to achieve Company goals.
- Implement customer changes to project documentation.
- Create data sheets for new parts.
- Recommend design enhancements or modifications to achieve project objectives.
- Ongoing Engineering MS/BS studies.
- Able to work 3-5 days per week (6-8 hours).
- Good communication skills in Hungarian and in English.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Expedience with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Team player, eager to learn behaviour; open minded and enthusiastic.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and Visio.
- Basic knowledge on electrical safety and EMC standards.
What we offer:
- Competitive apprenticeship
- Flexible working time adapting to your studies
- Professional advancement and development
- Corporate bus service from Budapest (Place of work: Fót)
Gross 1300 ft/ hour
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to the email address below or click "apply".
|Munkakör||Controls/ HMI Engineer|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||Azonnali munkakezdés|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: felsőfok írásban: felsőfok|
|Szükséges számítógépes ismeretek||Irodai szoftver / (haladó)|