Change management & Staff engagement trainee
You're still at the beginning of your studies or nearing the end of your studies, but you want to make money and get to know the everyday life of a multinational company? Apply to Sanofi, one of Hungary's largest pharmaceutical companies.
Sanofi is one of the oldest and best known pharmaceutical companies that has been working for more than a century to preserve people's health. Its therapeutic solutions are available in more than 170 countries.
- Supporting the work of the Change Management, Staff and Partner Engagement Lead
- Creating change management materials
- Assisting with workshops and staff engagement activities
- Following up on project deliverables
- Liaising with colleagues form different regions
What we are looking for
- Active student status at university
- High level of English (speech and writing)
- Good command of Power Point and any graphic design, editing tools
- Attention to detail
- Sense of humor
- For 25-30 hour/week
- For a long-term period
- An international work environment in which you can develop your talents and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
- The team is based in Budapest & Paris
- Gross 1800 HUF / hour
Fill out the form below. Mark it in your profile under "free time" when you can work. If you have any questions, please contact me at my e-mail address below.
|Munkakör||Change management & Staff engagement trainee|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||azonnali munkakezdés|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: felsőfok írásban: felsőfok|
|Szükséges számítógépes ismeretek||Irodai szoftver / MS Excel / Word (haladó)|